DMSO - Sulphur issue

Previous topic - Next topic

ben12

Hi feel very alone on here with this. Feeling terrible about this issue and feeling relief finding out about DMSO, but then again feeling terrible.

I have been reading everything up on DMSO and came accross someone making this comment:

'There is a ton of info in this posted topic, with DMSO central to the conversation in terms of a carrying agent.  DMSO is an organosulphur compound (Dimethyl sulfoxide). Its formula is  (CH₃)₂SO.  That's carbon, hydrogen, sulphur, and oxygen. I'm emphasizing this due to the sulphur in this compound.

I'm allergic to sulphur and, especially, sulfa drugs. Sulfa prescriptions mess me up big time.  About 25 years ago, I used DMSO to transport a very high quality powdered vitamin mixture through my skin.  After 2 or 3 days, I had allergic reactions to the sulfur in the DMSO.  The primary symptom was pounding headache.  A secondary symptom was flushed or reddened face.  I stopped using DMSO and re-tried it again in 2 weeks.  Same symptoms were experienced.  I didn't use it again.

So I think this is happening to me. I was wondering if there is alternative that doesn't contain sulphur? Does anybody else have any ideas?
40 years old
2017 slight pain
Jan 2020 Bend 50 degrees
May 2021 Full Peyronies kicked in, extreme pain full time 70 degrees bend

In acute stage, pump, traction even shockwave makes things worse!

Paolo

You could try pure Lanolin, it is very, very sticky, so cut it with MCT oil and use this as a carrier for what you are trying to get into your penis skin.
Lanolin can increase Cholesterol (just so you know) but that can benefit your balls with hormone synthesis.

I use NOW Products 100% pure Lanolin, it comes in a 198g tub.

Of course Castor oil is also helpful, cold pressed of course.
Paul.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

ben12

Quote from: Paolo on July 09, 2021, 10:39:58 AM
You could try pure Lanolin, it is very, very sticky, so cut it with MCT oil and use this as a carrier for what you are trying to get into your penis skin.
Lanolin can increase Cholesterol (just so you know) but that can benefit your balls with hormone synthesis.

I use NOW Products 100% pure Lanolin, it comes in a 198g tub.

Of course Castor oil is also helpful, cold pressed of course.
Paul.

Ok thanks Paul, I have bought some, so you have had success in this working as a delivery agent, do you then mix it with castor oil and ACV etc?
40 years old
2017 slight pain
Jan 2020 Bend 50 degrees

Paolo

Well, I have used Castor oil as well in the past, warmed the oil and applied with Lugol's Iodine mixed in, very messy though so I used it before bed and wore some old shorts to avoid stains.
There is some evidence that Iodine assists wound healing.

Honestly this with some manual traction helped me smooth out my dorsal curve from about 40 degrees to now about 25-30 degrees, it's a long haul though so don't expect overnight improvements.

For me Peyronie's worst aspect was pain, NSAID's and heat helped greatly, I use/d a heat pad that I warmed in a microwave (be very careful) as microwaves don't heat evenly.

All the best,
Paul.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

ben12

Can anyone else chime in, DMSO gives me a allergic reaction, surely others have this and maybe found a alternative? Or is it just me?

DMSO works so well on my pain yet my body won't allow it, this sucks soooooo much!
40 years old
2017 slight pain
Jan 2020 Bend 50 degrees