how do you measure angle?

Previous topic - Next topic

markdubby

hi all

how do you measure the angle? i got a new phone with a working camera and took my first picture! i have an app to measure angles, but was wondering, where do you take the lines from? i aligned the first line to the left side of my shaft and the second line going through the centre of my glans (on the hole) and realised my curvature is way lower than i initially anticipated (around 15 degrees). am wondering if this is a reasonable estimate or not.

thanks!
30, ~20-30 degrees right bend beginning of 02/2021. Small plaque under gland on right side of the shaft
04/21 Plaque right side under glans
07/21 plaque by base
10 deg curvature at base + narrowing
1.8 g Citrulline 2-3 g ALCAR, 6-8h daily with PM

Mr man

Induce a penile erection. Position your self against a mirror. To give a perfect side profile to the bend on penis. Use your smartphone. Zoom in close and take a pic of the image in the mirror at the same side angle.  

Note: It may be possiblele/easier to take the picture without a mirror. Depending on where the curve is?

Use an angle indicator. The transparent types.  The same as you might used at school? Sit it on your phone screen to measure.

It's possibly within 3 degrees accuracy. Works well for me.

Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

markdubby

what about for left or right curves?
30, ~20-30 degrees right bend beginning of 02/2021. Small plaque under gland on right side of the shaft
04/21 Plaque right side under glans
07/21 plaque by base
10 deg curvature at base + narrowing
1.8 g Citrulline 2-3 g ALCAR, 6-8h daily with PM