Ejaculation after implant and size

Previous topic - Next topic

TPat

Hello.

Has anyone had issues with ejaculation 6 weeks after malleable  implant? Also, was your malleable implant the same size as your penis before Peyronies?
Age 53, Peyronies diagnosed 5 years ago
Went through a cycle of Verapamil and Xiaflex and used traction. Curvature is upwards and I have lost length and substantnial girth
Bothers me tremendously. I want implants and length and width back

Hawk

I do not recall anyone here who has a malleable implant.  As far as I recall, some men considered them but all who actually got implants got 3 piece inflatable implants.

I am not sure why you posted this in the introduction section.  This is for first-time posters.  This will be moved to the implant board.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

TPat

Bottom line is after 6 weeks I have to just except that I have lost a lot of length and width after this surgery. Straight but noticeably smaller. Depressing.  
Age 53, Peyronies diagnosed 5 years ago
Went through a cycle of Verapamil and Xiaflex and used traction. Curvature is upwards and I have lost length and substantnial girth
Bothers me tremendously. I want implants and length and width back

Hawk

TPat,

If you had a malleable impact, it would have been great if you had posted on the implant board so we could have been with you on this journey and maybe offered some advice.  It was also important to you, and other than you make a journal to help thousands of other men considering such surgery.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums