What to do about flaccid hourglassing when traction and VED hurts due to HF

Previous topic - Next topic

RichardRider01

Seriously what am I supposed to do at this point about the flaccid hourglassing. VED hurts because of hard flaccid. If I do have peyronies I can't do anything about it with traction and VED due to this terrible hard flaccid. My hard flaccid only gets worse in the VED pump and traction it's way to hard for any stretching. I just don't know what to do at this point. If hourglassing while flaccid is 100% from a bad pelvic floor i guess adress that issue but the problem is that i read 2 contrary opinions that hourglassing while flaccid is a sign of a messed up pelvic floor versus hourglassing while flaccid is pre-peyronnies. So I want to take active measures for whatever my problem is but I can't do the basics because of the hard flaccid. This is very frustrating to deal with and I'm just so mad at myself. I honestly don't know what to do and hopefully someone on here has any advice but I seemed to have read a lot and I read many contrary opinions of what is what. So in the end I do not know what to do.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Asphyxia

Why dont you just do pelvic floor exercises and see where it takes you, nothing to lose, even if its pre-peyronies those should help
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder