Heat on crotch/whole penis

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphyxia

Im wondering, if heat causes increased bloodflow then aside from the heat on the penis, would heat on the crotch above the penis increase the bloodflow to the penis?

Also im wondering if heating the whole penis is better than heating only the scar tissue.
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

NeoV

Full body heat such as a sauna, bathtub, offers a lot of health benefits to the cardiovascular system.
Dr. Rhonda Patrick recently made some nice videos on that.

As far as what part of the penis to heat, I say the entire thing but focus on the scarred area.

Infrared is superior than the heat sock at doing this (it's amazing..) It even heats up the root of your penis near your prostate, even if the pad or lamp is only on your upper penis.
PLEASE DO NOT USE INFRARED JUST YET. Or at least, do so at your own risk of potential injury.

I and some others are testing them out now and I injured myself with my pad. I'm trying to figure out the best dosage and nanometer. Infrared has massive massive potential to treat Peyronie's in my opinion, but it really needs to be done carefully from my current perspective. Will update once I gain more clarity on it. The research is so sparse.  

Asphyxia

I just got the motorcycle grip heated pads that i ordered, i thought id do traction and place them between the rods of the traction device,1 wrapped around my penis and 1 on the crotch, but they are 45 degrees celcius, you think thats too much?
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder