Curvature contracts and releases, repeatedly

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphyxia

I was wondering if this is a typical peyronies symptom, the spot where the curve is, it constantly contracts and releases, curve comes and goes for like 5-30 seconds, if i stretch it and release it can stay elastic and normal for half a minute max, and then it contracts and curves again, sometimes all the way and sometimes halfway.
I can have semi erect curve of 20 degrees, and at the same day 60 degrees curve, and then 20 again.
This applys only in semi erect and flaccid though, erect i have no curve only a dent.
What is going on, is this typical for peyronies? how come my penis can be normal or seem completely normal for 30 seconds if theres a scar or something else there?
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

RichardRider01

Is your flaccid state hard/firm? Mine is like that and sometimes makes my semi erect go in weird shape and straighten with full erection.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Asphyxia

The left side is curving and its firm and tight like a cramped muscle, but not always, also when flaccid , and yes it goes in weird shapes while semi erect and almost straightens with full erections, sometimes i watch my penis while its semi erect and the curve just goes back and forth.
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder