Manual traction did damage?

Previous topic - Next topic

Encinitas

Hi guys,

34 years young, have had peyronies for a year now.  Honestly, i didn't even no i had it until one day i just had pain and noticed two little lumps and went to a urologist.  I got a pretty noticeable dent in the top of my shaft not long after which slowly went away.  Erections became more uncomfortable than painful not long after.  I started researching and found out about manual traction, which i started to do often.  My dent went away and my curve decreased to the point it was the straightest its ever been.  Long story short two weeks ago i realized i havent done any traction in a long time and it could keep help and make it 100% straight. I may have put too much tension on it and i hurt for three days after.  Now i have a dent on the right side which I have never had.  I am obviously now freaking i did more damage to this poor bastard.  What do I do now? let it rest? do light traction to work out whatever i just messed up?  Any input is greatly appreciated.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

RichardRider01

Have you had any hard flaccid symptoms from traction ?  

Juan

Did you experienced any pain during the traction session? Or the pain appeared after the session?
39 yo. Onset Oct/20. 25ยบ dorsal bend 1cm before glans + high erection angle.
Pentoxifiline 400x3. Tadalafil 2,5. Vit E, D3, K2. Zinc.Omega3. Ubiquinol. ALCAR.
Traction with PMP.

Encinitas

Asphyxia

I think it depends on wether traction causes pain or not
What i would do is wait for the pain to subside, probably through diet, supplements, deep breathing and keeping my body warm
I would then try traction and go slow

Personally i cant do manual traction, it makes it worse, causes pain makes me kegel automatically and im getting erections instantaneously so i would use a device.
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

Mr man

Hello asphixia,
Your on the right track. You have overdone traction and now need to rest. Let it settle. No masturbation. No traction.

Personally, I would do kegal before sleeping to encourage blood flow. Anything from 70 to 100 reps. After a few days. Try gentle manual traction. If no joy. Wait longer. Eventually you should be able to do manual traction.

The good news is. You fixed yourself before. You can again. Just don't overdo it.

Once.your well again. There's a wise saying that is very relevant to health. 'If it's not broken don't fix it.' Once your well. You don't have to do the same amount of traction you would do when your unwell.

Just 3 minutes before bedtime is sufficient.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.