Traction most likely does more damage than good

Previous topic - Next topic

RichardRider01

Traction seems not good as it can cause more damage to the penis. Rest is the best thing at the moment if from penile trauma.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Tortão Pra Direita

Just resting will get you nowhere.
Your curvature won't straighten by itself.

FYI, I'm getting very good results with manual traction.
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 TEP + Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

Surgery done by Dr. Marco Tulio Cavalcanti, in São Paulo.

NeoV

Are you using enough tension? Too much tension? Too little time?

Asphyxia

Do you reckon longer duration like 12h+ with lower tension is safer or better than high tension with shorter duration?
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

Tobyg

I have my doubts too, I have noticed improvements (some temporary and others permanent) but the glans also hardened a bit.
I would like it to be investigated further, or combined with some other therapy and approved by the FDA.
32 years,injured at 25.
Slight curve, narrowing and retraction in flaccid and semi-erect.
Loss of sensitivity due to peyronie and circumcision  moderate erectile dysfunction, pain.
I improved the pelvic floor with kinesiology.
Frequent urination.

Bananadude

Hej Neo,

Would you mind if I asked you a bit about what kind of curvature improvement and pain/inflammation changes you have been through during your various attempts with traction?

You seem to have battled this for so long, I think it could be incredibly insightful if you could try to walk us through the basic history, what caused the curvature/painful inflammation, what helped reduce it, what caused it to reoccurr/worsen, temporarily or more long term.

I for one have ordered a Restorex but I am incredibly cautious after a careless physician pulled on my penis and caused my Peyronie's to double in degrees and I've had sporadic aches ever since. That was 2 years ago.
25 y old. Injury during sex 2014 and since then, an upwards bend, 20-35 degrees. Haven't tried more than occasional manual traction. Losing my mind.