Heat therapy, negative results

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphyxia

Whenever i try to apply heat to my penis, things seem to get worse, it starts to curve to angles i never seen before, not sure if it makes pain worse, ive forgotten ,i tried heat packs,i tried to put it on my underwear and i tried to put it on my pants, so no direct contact and the heat isnt boiling my penis because it goes through 2 layers.
and i've tried a space heater, it makes things worse no matter what, why the negative results? Is it too hot? Should it be not much hotter than room temperatute?  
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

Juan

Hi
Did you measured the temperature? I think maximum is 40 celsious.
39 yo. Onset Oct/20. 25º dorsal bend 1cm before glans + high erection angle.
Pentoxifiline 400x3. Tadalafil 2,5. Vit E, D3, K2. Zinc.Omega3. Ubiquinol. ALCAR.
Traction with PMP.

Asphyxia

No i havent, is that 40 celsious with direct contact or through the boxers?
How do you even measure?
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.

Juan

You can measure the temperature with a cooking thermometer.
You can wrap the rice shock directly in your penis as long as the temperature is correct.

Nevertheless, I'm still evaluating if for me, heat (even with the correct temperature) is being beneficial or not. Sometimes I think it promotes inflammation to me. Maybe I put more than 40 celsious. I really think just a bit more temperature will make things worse.
39 yo. Onset Oct/20. 25º dorsal bend 1cm before glans + high erection angle.
Pentoxifiline 400x3. Tadalafil 2,5. Vit E, D3, K2. Zinc.Omega3. Ubiquinol. ALCAR.
Traction with PMP.

Asphyxia