Oxygen therapy

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphyxia

First of all, i know nothing about oxygen therapy, use at your own risk.

We know deep breathing has lots of benfits, so what would happen if we use oxygen therapy to maximize those benfits Possibly even while sleeping?
From what i read it seems like this can be dangerous with side effects, requires a prescriprion, but maybe can get online

Im talking about a machine called oxygen concentrator
Or an oxygen tank, the only oxygen that is sold over the counter is canned oxygen, i read only briefly about it being useful for autoimmune dissease here,
https://oxfordrecoverycenter.com/conditions/autoimmune/

Thoughts?
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

AlterEgo

Quote from: Asphyxia on December 29, 2020, 07:49:49 PM
First of all, i know nothing about oxygen therapy, use at your own risk.

We know deep breathing has lots of benfits, so what would happen if we use oxygen therapy to maximize those benfits Possibly even while sleeping?
From what i read it seems like this can be dangerous with side effects, requires a prescriprion, but maybe can get online

Im talking about a machine called oxygen concentrator
Or an oxygen tank, the only oxygen that is sold over the counter is canned oxygen, i read only briefly about it being useful for autoimmune dissease here,
https://oxfordrecoverycenter.com/conditions/autoimmune/

Thoughts?
Interesting I was just researching hyperbaric oxygen treatment which looks interesting.  From what I understand it increased the blood oxygen levels and is used for all kinds of treatment resistant wounds.  It is noted that one should use the hard-chamber hyperbaric machine not the inflatable type.  However it's recommended to have 40 sessions and at around $200 per session it is costly.  I might give it a try though  
42 male
main symptoms are hollow feeling shaft
scar tissue on corporas shown on ultrasound
Loss of girth, weak flaccid skin sensitive

Asphyxia

Yea the hyperbaric oxygen therapy doesnt seem applicable
that is why i showed interest in the oxygen concentrator which is a device for home use(or portable) whixh removes nitrogen from the air and produce concentrated oxygen.
however im not sure whats the deal with the prescription, i see them online, perhaps they are ones that arent medically approved, and i wonder if those are good to purchase.
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder