Cannabis and peyronies

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphyxia

So ive read some posts about it and some people said it slow down your circulation and thats bad for peyronies but i often feel like my heart is racing and it seems like weed is a vasodilator so isnt that a good thing? And if its a vasoconstrictor, is that good if i have low blood pressure?
I think the main question is the effect on the peripheral blood circulation,
I know it may lower testosterone but it also is anti inflammatory.

Im talking about vaporizing btw, not smoking
Im not sure on the effects on the cardiovascular system, it seems complicated.
Also there are the question of
indica vs sativa.
Micro-dosing vs normal-doses
Relaxation vs anxiety.
Low tolerance vs high.
And Effects on libido.

Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

Mr man

Hey 👋
Problem is, the mental effects. Result in the human body not moving for hours. Is just bad for health and blood circulation generally. Additionally, it not really focusing the mind on finding/using/or testing effective treatment.

Having written that. If a 'none high' strain is found. It might be helpful in small doses? I suspect nobody has tried it for peyronie's. It's not really the 'go to' drug when considering peyronie's. My thoughts are other drugs are far more effective. Pentox for example.

Sorry dude. I have no medical experience with marijuana. All the effects you listed might help in one way or another. However, in my experience. They will only help if  the body has a chemical imbalance requiring balance. Peyronie's does not cause chemical imbalance. A healthy body carries out those functions in good balance. Without the aid of marijuana.

Honestly friend. I would not look to marijuana to make any real difference to Peyronie's disease.

My research points to a localised treatment. That will break up plaques. Releasing what remains of healthy penile tissue. For as much regeneration as the human body can muster.

You can get the same effects by inhaling steam ladened with herbal oils. Peppermint, eucalyptus, tea tree. Etc.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

Asphyxia

I get anxiety from it too, but i think thats only the case only when i vape too much, therefore i was hoping microdosing could benfit me both with peyronies and psychologically,

from researching on google it seems that  cannabis can cause erectile dysfunction in normal doses but perhaps the opposite when micro dosing,
If thats the case then i just really need to know if thats true but i
Cant find scientific researches though.

Im also wondering if cannabis can alleviate some of my digestive issues symptoms and hence make things better with peyronies.

Honestly i just hope cannabis is atleast neutral in relation to peyronies, i really need to get high with micro dosing, being sober doesnt make me productive with treating peyronies, im just trying really hard to distract myself and forget, otherwise all thats on my mind is suicide.
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.

McChicken94

If weed cured peyronies I wouldn't have gotten it lol
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Asphyxia

From what i read, cannabis smokers are way more likely to experience erectile dysfunction, but obviously it could be due to tar from the smoke, also i suppose the people who are researched on are more likely to smoke tabaccoo on a regular basis, everything remains inconclusive
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6893937/

WalshSimon

From what I've read, cannabis can indeed act as a vasodilator, which means it can widen blood vessels and potentially improve circulation. However, the impact can vary from person to person, and factors like strain (indica vs. sativa), dosage, and tolerance can play a role in how it affects you.
As for the concerns about testosterone, some studies suggest that cannabis may affect hormone levels, but the exact mechanisms are not fully understood. It's always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional if you have specific health concerns.
If you're looking for more information and guidance on medical cannabis, you might find releaf.co.uk helpful. They offer valuable insights and resources on various aspects of cannabis use.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions