teas, coffee - diuretics and salt

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphyxia

any relation between diuretics teas and peyronies?
im drinking teas all day long and peeing a lot, not sure if this has any effect on my penis and/or my general well being which can lead to worsening of peyronies, im considering getting some herbs
that are supposedly Anti-diuretics, also im assuming that adding more pink salt can counter that effect? Im already using salt on when im on keto but maybe i need more with teas?
im very motivated to drink those teas as they are anti inflammatories
and im not even sure if its only teas with caffeine that are diuretic or are most herbal teas too
what do you guys think?

Also  apparently you can get much more medicinal benefits by doing herbal decoction but only with certain type of herbs
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

Paolo

Be careful with green tea for thyroid health;
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00204-001-0286-6

Black tea is a bit estrogenic and green tea inhibits aromatase but it has anti thyroid effects.

A lot of teas are poor quality, better with Coffee  :)  
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Asphyxia

So I've read that dehydration highers blood viscosity and i guess diuretics cause dehydration
And i found out i can just buy herbs in powder form instead of loose leaf and just eat it or mix with food, because the amount of tea im drinking trying to get the health benefits is ridiculous,
So i guess doing it with white tea powder and matcha is a good option, just not sure if i can do it with herbs like damiana/gotu kola/ginseng and if i might experience gastric issues, if i will teas are obviously preferable
I do have low thyroid function so might add ashwagandha to it

I get that coffee might be beneficial for peyronies but i dont understand why if you develop tolerance and experience withdrawals, isnt the withdrawal bad for peyronies? Even if you barely feel it
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder