TB500

Previous topic - Next topic

McChicken94

Anybody ever tried this peptide? Here some info about it: TB 500 , a synthetically made version of TB4 that facilitates comparable healing and recovery by helping building new blood vessels, muscle tissue fibers, blood cells, and facilitating cell migration. For a stressed and injured person, TB 500 can offer an extremely desirable wound healing effects.

My symptoms started from jelqing as a teen and whatever I do I can't seem to stabilize and keep getting worse over time. I am gonna try a cycle of this peptide. I don't expect it to work, but in theory it might help and else it will at least boost my recovery from working out. I don't think it's a waste of money or a risk to try a cycle. I will let you guys know if it helps me or not. It has little side effects,doesn't mess with hormone or insulin levels and it's known to have healing properties. Some studies say it helps for liver fibrosis for example. A lot of athletes that use it claim it helped them get rid of chronic injuries and while using their recovery was insane. I am not gonna tell you guys to do the same, instead I'll be the one to try and report back.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

McChicken94

pey ron

so, @McChicken94: have you tried?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

McChicken94

I'm still in my cycle and I think I notice some improved muscle recovery and my left trap hurt before and now I can soldier trough it and recover fine. Also my boxers fracture is healing well without any medical assistance, but for my penis is doesn't seem to do anything. I'll keep you up to date, though! Might try othdr peptides like hgh too. I am willing to take some risks espdcially cause I use it for sports anyway. That said, do mot try this at home. Tb500 is a relativelt save one though.