Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can You fracture your corpus spongiosum (underside of your penis)?  (Read 360 times)

Markyj

• Voting Member

I can't really find much information on fractures of the corpora spongiosum and the definition usually says a fracture is a tear in your corpora cavernosa.  I am having pain in the bottom chamber of my penis so I am not sure if I could have fractured it.  I know that part of the penis is very different than the cavernosa so if anyone knows that would be helpful

Tobyg

• Solid Contributor
Re: ¿Puedes fracturarte el cuerpo esponjoso (parte inferior del pene)?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 06:15:52 AM »

I also have that problem, perhaps it is the urethra, fibrosis - loss of elasticity - pain when urinating, decreased urine flow, poor erection in the spongy body, etc.
30 years,injured at 25.
Slight curve, narrowing and retraction in flaccid and semi-erect.
Loss of sensitivity due to peyronie and circumcision  moderate erectile dysfunction, pain.
I improved the pelvic floor with kinesiology.

bustedchubb

• Solid Contributor
  • Month to month, not day to day...
Re: Can You fracture your corpus spongiosum (underside of your penis)?
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2020, 10:37:58 AM »

I have the same issues as well.  I even had a battery of tests done to try to figure it out.  Cystoscopy, physical exam, urine retention tests all shown no stricture or obstruction but you can clearly see tissue differences ventrally and the palpable pain / discomfot in the spongiosum.  My guess is that it is fibrosis that hasn't significantly pushed into the urethra, but just enough to make urinating suck.
43 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, ~50 deg bend up, lost length and girth top half (hourglassing).

Underwent Plication with Dr. Christine in Birmingham AL on 6/17/2021. Recovery in progress

Markyj

• Voting Member
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2020, 12:33:23 PM »

I have the same issues as well.  I even had a battery of tests done to try to figure it out.  Cystoscopy, physical exam, urine retention tests all shown no stricture or obstruction but you can clearly see tissue differences ventrally and the palpable pain / discomfot in the spongiosum.  My guess is that it is fibrosis that hasn't significantly pushed into the urethra, but just enough to make urinating suck.

Have you had an ultrasound done to see if there is any scar tissue in that area?

Tobyg

• Solid Contributor
Re: ¿Puedes fracturarte el cuerpo esponjoso (parte inferior del pene)?
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2020, 11:18:53 PM »

I had an ultrasound, and everything is normal, I am sure that the ultrasound is not very useful for Peyronie, I can actually see / touch / feel the fibrosis (and the narrowing / curve / etc), and in the ultrasound everything is normal.
I am convinced that there is damage / shortening / retraction in that area, and everything is tight, from the anus to the glans and probably the prostate as well.
30 years,injured at 25.
Slight curve, narrowing and retraction in flaccid and semi-erect.
Loss of sensitivity due to peyronie and circumcision  moderate erectile dysfunction, pain.
I improved the pelvic floor with kinesiology.

NeoV

• Major Contributor
    • Neoman
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2020, 01:21:38 AM »

Ultrasounds don't show much when it comes to dents. Have you tried VED?
For those with ventral dents, I recommend side stretches downward, as well as RestoreX used “upside down” as Dr. Trost shows in his video for ventral curves. Heat as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up