Doppler test Vs flaccid ultrasound for detection of early fibrosis

Previous topic - Next topic

shrunken_dick

Hello friends, here is the link to my recent post.

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,14346.0.html

I am noticing that I am developing a 20-degree curve at the base of my penis. There also seems to be constriction at the base of my penis, which appears to be non-elastic. I have lost almost more than an inch in length. The top urologist in my city says this all is in my mind, even though he did not see my penis in an erect state. He basically refused to go for a penile doppler test. Therefore I reached out to a radiologist, and he agrees to do a penile doppler test. But my radiologist says that the penile doppler test is done for the venous leak, not the peronies. He is suggesting me a simple flaccid state ultrasound would detect the peronies. I am baffled and afraid to go for the doppler test because they are going to inject my penis with Papaverine, which can also cause me fibrosis.

Therefore I am asking you people about your opinion. Which test should I go for? Please help.  
29 year old. I was taking 400 Mg spironolactone to treat hair loss. Xanax withdrawal in combination with spironolactone shrunk my penis from 6" to 4".
I am seeking information about the sliding technique.

TonySa

The flaccid ultrasound is sufficient to identify the plaque according to most docs.  I'd start w that.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

shrunken_dick

@tonysha ;
But if the plaque has not been calcified then which test would be better to detect fibrosis?
29 year old. I was taking 400 Mg spironolactone to treat hair loss. Xanax withdrawal in combination with spironolactone shrunk my penis from 6" to 4".
I am seeking information about the sliding technique.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.