I wish the members in this group were more active on here

Previous topic - Next topic

AlterEgo

We are facing some tough issues.  We need to get wise and start making our own clinical trials.  For example 20 of us can try fasting for 6 months and report results etc.  Another 20 can try supplements xyz and report results etc.  I rely on these posts for good information and to share what I know.  Especially the oral treatments and such.  Sometimes those boards are not as active as I wish they would be come on let's help each other out to find treatments and cures. If the doctors won;t fully help us, we must help ourselves.  Failure is not an option.  
42 male
main symptoms are hollow feeling shaft
scar tissue on corporas shown on ultrasound
Loss of girth, weak flaccid skin sensitive

NeoV

I have been considering this for a while, once my YouTube channel is a bit bigger I can try to fund some kind of clinical trial but it's VERY expensive.. I would need 50k subscribers or something. I won't give up, and I'll be putting much more time into my channel.

Some of the guys I coach online swear by fasting, yet they don't post here on the forums.

AlterEgo

Quote from: NeoV on October 17, 2020, 06:40:05 AM
I have been considering this for a while, once my YouTube channel is a bit bigger I can try to fund some kind of clinical trial but it's VERY expensive.. I would need 50k subscribers or something. I won't give up, and I'll be putting much more time into my channel.

Some of the guys I coach online swear by fasting, yet they don't post here on the forums.

NeoV I sent you a pm did you receive it?  What is your fasting protocol? Basically the fasting cycle is after 24-48 hours you create a bunch of "potential stem cells" and then with proper re-feeding (high igf-1 foods initially like protein and dairy) Then protecting the stem cells those stem cells grow over a 6 week period.  So should it be fast for 2-3 days then re-feed for 6 weeks and then repeat the cycle?  
42 male
main symptoms are hollow feeling shaft
scar tissue on corporas shown on ultrasound
Loss of girth, weak flaccid skin sensitive