Might sound crazy...

Previous topic - Next topic

lanyc

I just read an article...referring to using the back side of an ultra sonic toothbrush for five minutes a day or so directly on any bumps you might feel and having a bit of success.  Anyone ever hear of this..??

I mean why not right..?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Folks have tried w no success reported.  I'd worry about irritating the trauma further.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

projectpd

Have seen that too but someone posted it did not work for him for 3 weeks until massaging DMSO and castor oil first and swore it then worked.  Without mentioning Thackers. If trying it, considering the risk of aggravation it may be best to take antinflammatory &antifibrotic agents at same time? I tried various ultrasound and massagers more powerful than a toothbrush with no adverse effects but understand the caution.
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%