extend inbox space

Previous topic - Next topic

peter123

this is the first forum I have ever visited where the inbox is so ridiculously small. people have to message each other in posts that they should delete their inbox. is there an option to extend this or does the forum not allow it?
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.

Olive

Here's a crazy out of box idea, why not exchange email addresses so you can message each other with your heart's contents?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Monty

think a one on one chat room would be better, the only problem is time zones, peeps you want to talk to are often hours different to you.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

LWillisjr

The inbox size is controlled by the admins. It has not been an issue in the past. We simply ask people to monitor it so the overall size of the forum doesn't get out of control.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Hawk

And we have no interest in chat rooms.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums