New Flaccid Injury. Wondering how to proceed

Previous topic - Next topic

SF99

So the other day I walked into a table and it hit my junk pretty hard. I have a bruise at the bottom of my pelvis right above the base of the penis, and a big bruise on my left testicle. There are no physical signs of injury on my penis, but it hurts on the base of the shaft. I can get a full erection, but there is some pain. Am I basically destined to get a scar formation here, or could it be less severe since it was a flaccid injury?
21 y/o. Indent and pain on lower left part of shaft.

SF99

Update: the area of the dorsal shaft connected to my body is swollen. There's a section that is red as well. Not sure what to make of it.
21 y/o. Indent and pain on lower left part of shaft.

jan.schaller1958

You just have an injury that likely will and should resolve on its own. Guys experience this all their lives and never get Peyroines. Why are you even on a Peyroines board with no symptoms of Peyroines and no diagnosis of it? You are likely never to get Peyroines  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR RULE VIOLATIONS

diehardpatriot

Rest it as much as possible and do not be afraid of randomerections or nocturnal and morning erectoons. No , you are not doomed to scar formation. Your best shot is to live your life as normal and just refrain from using your D until the pain is mostly or all gone.
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

NeoV

If you catch an injury early, continual traction (gentle) and rest can stop it from getting worse in my experience.