Hard flaccid and surgery

Previous topic - Next topic

rizzlas

I have surgery for a upward congenital curve next week but I got hard flaccid after taking anti depressants  around april and there is a  curve to the right when semi or if I need to pee and alot of other hard flaccid symptoms. Just wondering if nesbit procedure will be effected by hard flaccid  or since with hard flaccid there isn't actually anything wrong with the penis just the pelvic muscles are dysfunctiol that it wont matter?  

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

What is the degree of your upward angle?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

rizzlas

I don't know the exact angle  If I had  to guess i would say 35-45 degrees it just looks like a banana lol bad enough to be a virgin in my mid 20s anyway

bricedu13

I will say 45 degrees, I have about the same and I plan to have an operation. Can you put it on straight when you're erect?

rizzlas

yea i can make it go straight without any pain, just worried for surgery about indents and size/girth loss like im sure everybody is who gets this surgery lol  surgeon said he would only cut away 1cm and  use absorbable stitches that should dissolve after 9 months. Are you having a Nesbit's procedure as  well?

Olive

Haven't you done any VED or traction? You could reduce the curvature over 20 degrees just by doing VED for three months. I would like to have a little upward curve, it hits nicely that G-SPOT!

rizzlas

I tried a extender before but I was never consistent enough,  I'll probably start using the extender and a VED after surgery just not sure how long I should wait  don't want  to rupture the stitches

rizzlas

I had the procedure done and am still numb 6 days later with no pain, getting morning erections is it normal to have no feeling at this stage? I have some discomfort in the head and around the circumcision stitches