First time with Soma Correct

Previous topic - Next topic

Olive

I just received my Soma Correct device and used it the first time ever. It worked perfect right from the start, felt really good. I was surprised to see how small the cylinders are, I can only use the largest one. I measured my dick while it was inside the cylinder and got seven inches at first session. I masturbated after my first 20 minute session so hard and it was awesome!

I think I need the XL size cylinder pretty soon. Do I have to buy the whole new Soma Erect system just to get that XL cylinder?

I must say that Soma Correct is the best purchase ever!  :P
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Shane43

wow, that is great to hear. I am considering one as well. I will send you a PM. Thanks!
62YO, hourglass indent/hinging at base 30deg bend up 3cmx2cm hard plaque at dorsal base. No ED. 3 rounds Xiaflex decreased plaque/indent/hinge/bend. 1 year later, penis went from 7.5 to 5.5 in, but only 15 degree bend and no hinging.

Monty

Hi Olive, great to hear you're getting on well with your VED, you can buy the XL cylinder on its own, but you also would need the seal for the XL, they sell them separately.  
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Olive

I will definitely buy the XLL cylinder, I think it makes sense to buy the longer version. I can't wait for tomorrow when I get to use it again, it felt so good to masturbate after using it. My penis was so thick, full and much straighter after just one session, my mind is blown!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Monty

Hi, yep after 2.5 years it stills feel great after a session, never had such a big penis before the Soma came along,  
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life