Need help with SOMA device

Previous topic - Next topic

anon1986

Hi all, I have some questions about the soma therapy device.

I don't have any problems getting an erection, however, I can't when I use the device. It just doesn't seem to be doing anything.  I've tried a bunch of different techniques: with lube, without lube, I've shaved my pubes bare, I've tried all three cylinders, nothing. When I push the black button to release the pressure nothing happens, because there's nothing in the chamber. I've tried it on my arm or stomach skin just to see if I have a dud but that works, my skin goes up. Just doesn't feel like anything is happening with my penis.

The only "success" I've had is while only using the C chamber. I can feel my penis pump up a little bit, maybe 5%. Afterward, my flaccid penis feels a little fuller, but also shorter.

What's the deal here? Am I missing something?  
50° curve to the right at 33, narrowing, mild ED

implanted age 34 in 2021, Titan 20 cm + 1 RTE
Dr. Hakky

Olive

Interesting. I will get my Soma device tomorrow or friday, so I can't give any advice yet. There must be leaking air somewhere, maybe from your balls area...
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

bustedchubb

Yeah, I think Olive is right, you must be leaking somewhere.  Are you using the gel they give you around the black rubber rim before putting it on?  That was my issue when I couldn't get it to make a good seal.  
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.