Ultrasound Flaccid?

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Walts

Hey guys I haven't been on the forum in a long time. I'll cut to the chase and just say that I've had 2 ultrasounds, one done erect which found fibrosis and one done flaccid 9 months later that  said I was clear.
I'm going to try and get re-accessed soon as its been almost 10 months since the second one. I just wanted to ask you guys since you have a lot of experience with this, when the ultrasound is done flaccid, is it meant to be stretched as they're looking? Because the urologist who did my 2nd ultrasound (flaccid) didnt stretch my penis during the process and it was a bit contracted due to my HF though it relaxed a bit later during the US. I'm worried that maybe the fibrosis is still there and he just wasn't able to see it.

I recently heard that Tom Lue's protocol is to stretch the flaccid penis during US, so Im worried maybe my doctor didn't properly check? Thanks for any input you guys have.
23, symptoms started at 21
Hard Flaccid
Lost around .5 in girth and 1.5 in length
Two ultrasounds found "Mild Corporal Fibrosis"
Bad dents and non healing bruising
please PM any treatments that helped your corporal fibrosis/bruising

Markyj

What are your symtoms exactly? And are these only when flaccid or when fully erect. HF can cause all kinds of issues like hourglassing and glans not filling up but these would normally go away when erect. Only erect symtoms I get with hf is that erections may be harder to maintain in certain positions and it can feel tighter and thinner when stressed or cold.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Keith Walts

My symptoms are right there in my signature and consistent when flaccid and erect. So the lumps, dents and chords stay when erect and even worsen sometimes. Plus my erections are shorter.
Thats why I think that there may be more going on than just hard flaccid.
23, symptoms started at 21
Hard Flaccid
Lost around .5 in girth and 1.5 in length
Two ultrasounds found "Mild Corporal Fibrosis"
Bad dents and non healing bruising
please PM any treatments that helped your corporal fibrosis/bruising