Need help deciding on Penile Implant

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinmarc

Deciding on an implant and cannot make up my mind. I can't get passed the fact that you loose the natural stimulus of getting hard looking at something sensual. Doctor said only way getting hard is to push the button. Has anyone gone thru the same feeling as me.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Hawk

Cinmarc,

Lets start with some practical basics.  I would know more about you is you filled in your signature line.

Can you you get hard looking at something sensual now?  
If the answer is yes then you probably don't need an implant unless it is to correct deformity.
If the answer is no then what could you possibly be losing?  It seems to me you are swamping a non-functional penis for one that works like what it is, a bionic super-functional penis.

Without even asking you must know that we all had serious concerns.  I stupidly waited a decade too long to get an implant.  It is embarrassing to admit that. My concern however was not whether I got hard looking at something VS pumping.  My concern was getting hard VS not getting hard.  Being able to have totally satisfying intercourse for me and my wife VS marginal success at intercourse.  My other concern was loss of size. --> I lost size over the years by not having an implant and gained size from the implant so again, how dumb was I?

Finally, I was fed-up with being perpetually horny and not able to get an erection.  I was fed up with having to plan sex around pills, injections, VEDs.  The implant gave us spontaneous sex.  What did I lose that I had before surgery?  NOt ONE SLIGHT DAMNED THING.

What did I lose comparing what I have now to what I had at 20 years old?
Size - because i waited I lost 1 1/4" in length
some engorgement of the glands unless I use a VED or MUSE but it is nor significant enough to even bother.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums