Colchicine to remodel

Previous topic - Next topic

Hontas

The only drug that takes me back to acute phase is Colchicine. I wonder if it is possible for me to use it combined with another drug to remodel? It gives me back my size etc but i have huge pain while using the drug. Maybe if i had something to help lower the inflammation there and use it with Colchicine it could help tons. I was going to try raloxifene and tamoxifen in this order however i am a bit scared in terms of how it is gonna affect the estrogen receptors on the penis. Maybe it can make it worse since both are really heavy drugs.

Has anyone tried Letrozole?

projectpd

unusual/ interesting choices- any refs to explain reasons for interest in these ?  
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%

Anton36

Quote from: Hontas on August 13, 2020, 08:44:01 AM
The only drug that takes me back to acute phase is Colchicine. I wonder if it is possible for me to use it combined with another drug to remodel? It gives me back my size etc but i have huge pain while using the drug. Maybe if i had something to help lower the inflammation there and use it with Colchicine it could help tons. I was going to try raloxifene and tamoxifen in this order however i am a bit scared in terms of how it is gonna affect the estrogen receptors on the penis. Maybe it can make it worse since both are really heavy drugs.

Has anyone tried Letrozole?

I usu colchicine for 2 years. I do not have any problem. What kind of problem do you have ?
age 25
first symptoms: Flaccid Pain
official diagnosis 2017 after ultrasound
treatments tried All oral drugs