Surgery options?

Previous topic - Next topic

Graggaxy

So I'm only 23. I shouldn't have to worry with this crap. All my freiendes can enjoy their lives and go on dates whereas I'm afraid to get laid, this disease has caused so much anxiety.

So I Wonder, I will probably get surgery down the road in a few years. Is losing penis size  inevitable? I have read of penile implants like "titan 22 cm" or something like that. Does this make my penis even bigger? If yes, sign me up!!
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

Tortão Pra Direita

Quote from: Graggaxy on August 06, 2020, 06:52:02 PM
I have read of penile implants like "titan 22 cm" or something like that. Does this make my penis even bigger? If yes, sign me up!!

Yes, it does. But have you heard of "Titan 30cm 2.0"? Well, it's a better version. I think you know about these implants that you need to press your scrotum to pump air into your penis. Ridiculous, right? With Titan 30cm 2.0 you just press a button (that goes bellow your balls) and you get an erection in 5 seconds! It uses a battery, so you need to connect your penis in any USB port to charge your Titan 30cm 2.0.
There's a beta version with led lights. Can you imagine a 30cm green penis in the dark? If you are a Star Wars fan, you're gonna love it!

Jokes aside, there are surgeries that restore your size, AFAIK. Check for Egydio Tchnique.

1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 TEP + Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

Surgery done by Dr. Marco Tulio Cavalcanti, in São Paulo.

bricedu13

the new Egydio 2.0 operation is not dangerous? I mean there is no risk of erectile dysfunction?

Tortão Pra Direita

Quote from: bricedu13 on August 08, 2020, 07:13:35 AM
the new Egydio 2.0 operation is not dangerous? I mean there is no risk of erectile dysfunction?

I don't know. I THINK it depends on your curvature degree.
Recently, I saw a video from Egydio explaining he's not using grafting anymore. The video is in portuguese,

Egydio seems a very knowledgeable guy
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 TEP + Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

Surgery done by Dr. Marco Tulio Cavalcanti, in São Paulo.

TonySa

Brice, it's difficult to answer without knowing your specifics.  Can you put your history of Peyronie's, treatments and response in your signature line?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.