Help with penis vascular damage

Previous topic - Next topic

Dipstick

Hi all,

I've been dealing with what seems like a venous leak and weaker then normal erections.
Size has reduced as well.

I have discoloration some darkening with some few spots that's slowly progressed over time. Seems to be poor circulation.

I had used a pump for 15 minutes that I pumped to erection and held it there. Unknowingly it should have been in sets.

I did this over about a week last year. A couple days twice during the same day and almost every day.

I noticed little red spots and thought I better stop and did my research.

I've since had weaker erections that I need to keep stimulating or close the dorsal vein with my thumb to maintain the erection.

The most obvious issue is that I think I damaged the superficial veins and or their valves. I have bulging varicose veins on the surface on my penis.

Do superficial varicose veins cause ED? Can they be removed sparing the dorsal vein?

I don't know what to do anymore feel extremely defeated and this has been going since last year September.

I know that exercise improves it but I feel I have permanently damaged myself and there is no hope. I'm not happy with an implant.

Can someone else tell me their experience with varicose veins?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Heyyou

34 yrs Old
Single
Light to Moderate Peyronies Disease started July 2020 (undiagnosed)
Treatment - Some VED
Bend to the left when semi-erect
Developed ED for no known reason Jan 2021 requires constant physical stimulation
No Treatment tried for ED