Inflammation from traction (injury)

Previous topic - Next topic

smashin

Hi all,

I've had mild peyronies symptoms for about 1 and a half years. Over all I've lost a touch of girth and have mild bending and hour glassing. I have progressed so much so, you couldn't really tell I had anything wrong at all when fully erect and even semi erect was starting to look fine: I was also able to masterbate at will without repercussions.

I've been doing manual traction and using a combination of pills since this started around  18 months ago. My erections were fantastic and I was regaining my previous state, and becoming happy again.

Last night whilst doing manual traction I must have stretched the tisssue apart too far. I had an intense sharp sting.

I admit that I've had this happen a good few times before. But this time it felt slightly worse. In the past when I have had these minor accidents it hasn't not resulted in to much trouble or any inflamation.

This time however my penis has become fully inflamed. I don't think this injury is super severe, and I am hoping I can handle it. However I do not want to have to go through the last 26 months again.

I can feel the inflamation making erections difficult as my  penis wants to heal. I tried to get an erection before and I felt the injury site veeeeeery mildly tear a little, which means it obviously needs to scab over before I should try again.

How can I get this inflamation out. I am pretty gutted right now as I was supposed to be seeing a beautiful girl next week and my penis was in very good shape. I have had these mild mishaps before and they haven't caused to much trouble, but this time it feels there is more inflamation.

How can I get this inflamation out ASAP. When can I start getting erections again to further aggravate it: and how can I prevent this from turning into a full blown acute stage flare up and wasting another 16 months of my life:

All advise is greatly appreciated. Please try to be positive, I do not want to go off the deep end again.

doobie3

Hey smashin,

While I'm not a doctor, I would assume taking anti inflammatories would help. Perhaps, give your penis a rest and try getting the swelling down by other topical means too?

22 yrs old - first noticed peyronies in June 2018, 30-35 degree curve, April 2020 - Consulted Dr. Ronald Suh - Advised against Xiaflex - Currently using Restorex Device

smashin

Thanks for the advice mate, but stressed out atm and I appreciate anyone reaching out with advice.

I've found that sometimes the inflamation can last 2 days, or it can last 8 months.

I've been through this before and I'm equipped to deal with it to some extent. But last time it was all trial and error.

I'm gonna have to let it rest for a few days I guess, cos the minor tear needs to cover up to stop inflamation. But I know I need erection to gets inflamation out and stretch scar tissue.

Such a pain in the arse:

Guess I'm just gonna have to wait it out and pray it isn't a bad one.

Tobyg

do not stretch until the pain is gone, take a pill of pentox 600.
I do that and the pain goes away fast
32 years,injured at 25.
Slight curve, narrowing and retraction in flaccid and semi-erect.
Loss of sensitivity due to peyronie and circumcision  moderate erectile dysfunction, pain.
I improved the pelvic floor with kinesiology.
Frequent urination.

TonySa

You are taking a NSAID for the inflammation, correct?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

smashin

Never heard of this? Should I take it on top off other supplements?

TonySa

Yes, they are specifically anti-inflammatory medication.  (Like Ibuprofen tablets and voltaren gel applied directly to the penis.)
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

smashin

Is it a cream or can you get it in pill form?
Thanks

TonySa

Ibuprofen pills.  Voltaren cream or gel.