Best Traction Device For Peyronies?

Previous topic - Next topic

Fixingmyself

Hello I am new to this forum, 19 years old from Canada. My penis has curved significantly to the left for as long as I can remember, there is evidence of scar tissue near the base on the left side( only noticeable when erect). I am determined to finally get my penis back, I was thinking of starting by trying vitamin E along with traction. Can someone please give me advice on which traction device they recommend as there appears to be so many. I have heard good things about restorex but am not able to afford it right now in my life. Thank you anyone for your help.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

peter123

Quote from: Fixingmyself on July 27, 2020, 05:08:27 PM
Hello I am new to this forum, 19 years old from Canada. My penis has curved significantly to the left for as long as I can remember, there is evidence of scar tissue near the base on the left side( only noticeable when erect). I am determined to finally get my penis back, I was thinking of starting by trying vitamin E along with traction. Can someone please give me advice on which traction device they recommend as there appears to be so many. I have heard good things about restorex but am not able to afford it right now in my life. Thank you anyone for your help.

also interested in this
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.

RandyPE

I started with the X4 Labs Peyronie Device, but honestly I didn't get much help from it.  It was US$279 (I think there are cheaper models), but it was so uncomfortable to use that I wasn't consistent enough with it.  The RestoreX really is the gold standard now for Peyronie's, and rather than waste money buying a lot of cheaper things it might be worth it to save up until you can get the RestoreX.

That being said, if your penis "has curved significantly to the left for as you long as" you can remember, you most like do not have Peyronie's, but rather a congenital curve, and I don't even know how those curves respond to traction devices.

I know my answer probably isn't much help, but good luck.
Peyronie's since 2017
Have tried: X4Labs Extender; Phallosan; Jelqing; Manual Massage & Stretches; VED Pump; DMSO + Iodine, Vit E; Ultrasound.
Curve gone from 90 degrees to 20.
Still have hour glassing, which I HATE
Open to new suggestions & ideas.

TonySa

Like randy says if you've always had it's a normal cogenital curve and should cause you no problems nor worsen w time.  Enjoy your healthy penis!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Mr man

My understanding is congenital curves can improve with traction. If your curve is more then 3 inch away from the tip of your penis. Or is from where the shaft meets the glans. Restorex can't bend in those places.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

TonySa

There is no evidence traction can help w cogenital curves.  Re restorex not reaching a curve, it still has more tension than other devices and can be worn for shorter time periods.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.