Whenever I try traction, my penis shortens and becomes rigid

Previous topic - Next topic

restoringdthrowaway

My injury was to the bottom of my shaft on the left, if I turn my body to lay it on its right side, it will slowly fill up with blood a little and start to look fuller. However if I then stand up while it has increased blood, my penis gets shorter and becomes rigid and points forward slightly as if it's 10% erect. In this *10% erect* state I tried lightly pulling it to the right but did some damage, traction is clearly not an option in this state as it is too rigid.

It also shortens and becomes rigid if I try pulling away from my body lightly or away from the injury site.

Is this hard flaccid maybe? Or maybe sticky blood? What should I do?
24M, following injury in 2019 have 35 degree lateral curvature, pain, mild to moderate erectile dysfunction, hard flaccid.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Skinny guy with ED

Man, even I am having this issue with my Penis. I have Peyronies and bought a traction device and I guess it seems to be worsening my curvature. Unable to even masterbate. I take more than 2.5 hours to just ejaculate as the blood is not going into my Penis!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

skunkworks

This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]