Can i get Peyronies disease?

Previous topic - Next topic

ivan99

Hello,before 7 months i got operation for short frenulum that left me a scar and a dent/indetation on my penis shaft when erect. My urologist tells me that i dont have to worry and this dent/indentation is left me because when he did the surgery he did it tight. Also when iam in semi-erect sometimes my penis is so curved that i can face the wall and piss in the toilet, is that normal and does anyone have this? In full-erect is straight with a little curve. Iam worries that i can get Peyronies in the future with sex acts...
Iam still a virgin 20 years old if that matter.
Thank you
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Dressa

Hi!

As mentioned before a surgery on the frenulum should NOT cause that. Please Contact the surgeon soon. Is he really a skilled surgeon. It is really an easy surgery ...so minimal risks. But something must have been done wrong here.

ivan99

I contacted the surgeon and go to his cabinet and he tells me that this dent is because of my big scar above it. And i do not have Peyronies he check for that. I contacted the best urologists surgeons here in my country and they tell me that sometimes from this operation left a dent when iam erect. Also i dont have hourglass, this is tight band of skin. I think hourglass is when your shaft is thight, not your skin.  

ivan99

Also a short frenulum surgery CANNOT cause a Peyronies Disease.  

Dressa

No it can't, but I have never heard of an outcome like this. He must have had a bad day in the surgery room.  

melting

Any injury or operation on the penis, that leads to tissue that is not like Penis tissue normally, like scars/fibrosis/plaques can easily lead to peyronies like symptoms.

Getting the scar soft, stretching it, is most probably still needed and possibly a target in any form of Peyronies Disease. If the scar is not deep but superficial it's even easier to "get to it".
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

Dressa

Exactly! No matter what the cause...it looks a lot like peyronies and I think you should get a second opinion from another doctor really. Andrologist.

ivan99

I get opinion from a 4,5 doctors. And every of them tell me that i dont have to worry and this is because of my operation (like not good urologist make the procedure) But its nothing to do for Peyronies and its not that.
Iam worried to get it in the future because of my scar and dent, worried about getting injuries....
But i think i worry too much.
I read that truthfully Peyronies disease is genetic and not really that much of injuries or traumas.
Many man have scars on their penises and microinjuries or repeated traumas/injuries but they dont get peyronies.  

TonySa

Ivan, I agree with 4 or 5 consults and given the changes occurred right after the Erectile Dysfunction surgery and haven't gotten worse then it's not Peyronie's.  I'd consider not reading to much about Peyronie's as it seems to get you worried.  Best of luck and enjoy your healthy penis!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

ivan99

Yes i understand, Thank you Tony again. Take care and stay safe
But i have short frenulum surgery not erectile dysfunction.