Is this peyronies?

Previous topic - Next topic

skrunner22

It feels like a small rupture exists where I'm pointing to in The pictures. I don't even know how to describe what my curvature looks like. Chronic masturbator who sometimes does it when I'm too Flaccid. I don't remember there being a curvature like this before, recently has an mri that came back negative but like I said, I feel what only can be described as a small rupture where I am pointing to in the pictures

https://imgur.com/a/R3BhlHY
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Could it be a hematoma?  I've never heard Peyronie's described like this.  What did the doc say who ordered the MRI?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

skrunner22

Doctor at hospital (UPenn grad I looked) determine penis was "normal"

Despite that, I still have a curvature and that puffiness you see in the pictures still remains with what I feel is a tear of some type. I also seem to be swelling slightly around that area.

Called a urologist today and he thinks it's weakness in the shaft that could indeed be the beginning of Peyronie's disease. He said it's bad that it's happening to me but medically he said I'm treatable

Even said so long as I don't feel pain I can resume sexual activity so long as I watch torque and motions (aka, be gentler). He ordered an ultrasound to make a determination where they'll inject something into me.

I'm worried, I'm only 29....
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

melting

You saw an Uro or only called him?  Could also be an aggravated lymph vessel or vein?
A small tear is possible. If it's atop the tunica any swelling or fluid could accumulate towards the skin outwards.
Just from the pictures it looks normal, might be related to your circumcision scar.

I would avoid any pressure or other aggravation of the area for now.  
No hard masturbation etc. but blood circulation and normal erections should be ok.

Anti inflammatory supplements or prescribed meds could help too.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)