Grooves/dents under circumflex veins in erect penis?

Previous topic - Next topic

agranderson2019

Hey guys, I have a question.

I have three noticeable circumflex veins that wrap around the left side of my penis when erect.
When fully erect, if I run my finger over them very carefully with a little lube, it feels like there are grooves/dents under these veins. I mean the groove underneath the vein runs perfectly with the vein. This has scared me, making me think there's a dent in my tunica albuginea. The largest of the veins has the largest groove. It's not huge but it's noticeable. You can't see the grooves just looking at my erect penis but you can feel them under certain veins and not others. Does anyone else have this? I have been worrying for almost a year and just keeping my fingers crossed that it won't get worse... but because these grooves are underneath all three of those veins I sure hope it's a normal thing. Does anyone have this or would you mind checking?

Also, I know penises come in all shapes and sizes. Is anyone's tunica/corpora cavernosum when erect not completely smooth all the way up? My right side is completely smooth but the left side has that main groove, under the veins, I can feel and it really scares me. My penis is kind of baseball bat shaped, narrower at the bottom and larger at the top. So I'm not sure what a normal Corpus Cavernosum is supposed to be shaped like. All the diagrams online are perfectly symmetrical...

Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks guys. I hope you're all doing okay.  
Male. 28 Years Old. Unsure if I have peyronie's disease or not?

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

agranderson2019

Tony,

Thanks for such a quick reply. Every time I post on here you make me feel better. Thank you for being on here and helping people. I have to ask though, do you have the same thing? It's not all the veins on my penis that have this, just the circumflex veins on the distal portion of my penis. Strangely only on the left side. It requires using lube/spit to run over your veins on your erect penis to feel the "valley" underneath so to speak. I guess that the reason I was so concerned is because when you look at veins on a cross sectional analysis of an erection, they draw them like they sit on top of the tunica. But mine seem almost like there's a c shaped groove underneath the veins. So therefore the tunica/CC has a groove in it to compensate and hold the vein? I hope that I'm making sense and don't sound completely insane. Thanks for your help.
Male. 28 Years Old. Unsure if I have peyronie's disease or not?

TonySa

It makes sense but to conform closely to the vein it sure sounds normal.  But, if concerned you could have a doc examine you.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.