Improvements. All thanks to Neo

Previous topic - Next topic

D1990m

I've had Peyronies for about 3 years now. It started aggressively progressing at the beginning of this year. Especially the loss of sensation. Penis also became much more firm. Not as spongy. Well I religiously watched all of Neo's YouTube videos for the last couple months and started implementing his advice. So I went on a hardcore keto diet, use a hot rice sock on my penis every night and do traction while I watch a movie. Also started to masturbate much less frequently. About once a week. I'm also getting great benefits from particularly L-carnite.

Well I've been in ketosis for about 2 weeks now and I'm blown away by the sensation coming back. I thought my penis was done for. I was convinced the scarred side will never sense anything again. I remember waking up a couple days ago with an actual sensation of blood rushing to my penis. I went to take a leak in the morning and the stream was straight with a very spongy penis. Erections are also becoming much better. Note, I also run every morning and just overall began to work on my health. I don't know if I'm out of the woods yet but the improvements are having me in euphoria I haven't felt in many years. Everyone go look up his videos. Follow everything. And at the very least give a low carb diet a try. It's extremely difficult but worth it.
30 Years old
injury: October 2017
Progressing every year since

Ved therapy
manual traction
low carb diet
Heat therapy
Very Physically active

Bending very visible during semi erect stage
Minimal bending while fully erect
girth loss and torsion

melting

Great news. Congrats. Consistency is the key.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)