Penimaster Pro (or others) — tension inquiry

Previous topic - Next topic

toeng18

I've been using PMP for 3 months now with great caution. The only thing that scares me more than developing Peyronies Disease, is the prospect of making it even worse for myself by being too eager.
I aim to align the tension with the first indicator ring (230g), recalibrating throughout the day as the penis tend to "give" a little.  But then again, I've read of people swinging damn weights of their dicks.

I have a few points I would love to learn about:

—Am I being too careful, to the point of diminishing returns?
—Is it recommended to gradually increase tension?
—Is there an amount of tension you would recommend never to exceed or is it all up to the individual?
—What are your personal experiences with amount of tension?  

Thanks in advance  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

McQueen

I think you are right to be cautious at first. I used 230 to 460 tension to start with, and by the end of 4 weeks, I found that around 690 to 920 was ok. If you try to got to the max indicated of 1050, then I feel it would be difficult to tell if you have gone beyond this, because it is maxed out.

So , in my opinion, for a safety point of view, I would max at 920.

You can tell you have had a good stretch when you remove the device, and you can feel the stretch relax in your penis (hopefully in the area you have the curve).

Hope this helps
Peyronie Symptoms since 2016

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM