Has Been Almost 3 Years

Previous topic - Next topic

program4004

So far, I've been lucky. I suppose. I did some treatments after my accident years ago. My erections are easily attainable and when erect I don't see any noticable change. I had to honestly just give my penis time and sort out it's bloodflow to repair my penis. It feels almost completely back to normal. I don't have hourglassimg when semi erect often. It's super rare now. I tend to only get hourglassing when flaccid and active or after masturbation and during bowel movements. I don't have hard flaccid, which I believe is the penis trying to get erect but can't fully. But yeah for me it seemed to repair itself with time. I still haven't received any medical help, only went to a doctor once who didn't bother to do any scans and was dismissive. Was a bad experience. But just updating.

Anyways I don't know if this sounds like Peyronies or not. Does anyone have a clue? Is it just an inflammatory response to an injury that may have caused me to be impotent for such a long time that eventually cleared itself up?  
25,  PrePeyronies possibly, semi erect masturbation injury on Sept 2017.  ED for 2017 - Mar. 2019. Semi erect waisting, normal erections. Treatment: Vit E, rice sock heat therapy, abstinence. No official tests yet (doppler, MRI).

IcebergLlama

That's good news man.

So after two years of ED (As your signature states) you don't have any at all is what you're saying?  
28. ED with hourglass.

After no nighttime/morning erections for years, the treatments in my post brought back NTE's after 6 weeks.

Not cured by any means. One day at a time.*

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12972.0.html

program4004

Yeah. I have hourglassing occasionally when semi erect but it fills out. I'd still rather see what damage I caused initially. After masturbation I feel sore and when I'm active like run and stuff I feel pain in that location. It's not as bad as it was initially. I'm guessing I damaged some blood vessels for sure. But for the longest time I couldn't get erect or masturbate without pain. I also wonder if I damaged the corpus Cavernosum badly. Idk. But I'm just happy that for now I can get erect. I don't need supplements either. And once again I'll reinforce I have hourglassing occasionally. Like if I just masturbated or if I have multiple nocturnal erections. It's like it's sore. Best way to describe it. I don't have any curvature. And it seems like my penile dimensions are the same.  
25,  PrePeyronies possibly, semi erect masturbation injury on Sept 2017.  ED for 2017 - Mar. 2019. Semi erect waisting, normal erections. Treatment: Vit E, rice sock heat therapy, abstinence. No official tests yet (doppler, MRI).