New to site, and to Peyronie's

Previous topic - Next topic

bob v

Hi, I'm a very healthy and active 74-year-old guy. Hurt myself a year ago being a bit too athletic with my partner, bent my penis, and the rest is a sad history. Experienced a great deal of pain, but no real change in size, etc. Until three months ago. Then, increasing curvature and decreasing size, but no other noticeable change in structure. Also, I have Dupuytren's contracture (which is scarring of the ligaments of the hand), and that accelerated in more deformity, requiring surgery (two weeks ago). I've learned that Peyronie's and Dupuytren's are related. Anyway, I need to address it and this forum is really wonderful. I am investigating myofascial release massage since that treatment is geared to improving connective tissue, etc. Anyone try it already? Lastly, anyone have any doctor recommendation for the Ventura, Santa Barbara or San Luis Obispo CA areas? On the psychological side, I've 'accepted' that my condition might not improve, and noticing how it is affecting my interactions (and honesty) with women. I am 'finding' a very understanding mindset on the part of partners, and it is what it is.  
Male, age 74, good shape, injured during active sex 1 year ago, pain + curvature + shortening. Bummer!

Hawk

We are all pretty familiar with the connection between DC and Peyronies Disease.

Are you experiencing any degree of ED with the curvature?
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums