Small number od people

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkognito

I was wondering why there are so few people on this forum... when there are overe millions of people in the world with Peyronies Disease.... Its just wierd...rare are those who have removed large curves without surgery...do people reconcile and just move on?? I am grateful to everyone for their help !!! but it has become difficult for me to read this forum every day because I see no real help... I use pentox , all posible suppliments , penimaster pro. I decided to stop use penimaster pro because i think it onely makes things worse.... I take like 10-20 different pills a day... Now i see onely good way is watch and see aproach... now i understand why urologists recommend it. I had really hard childhood... Violence from father , father prave home and literally watching how family die from deseases, leaving collage because of depression and i ended up with Peyronies Disease ....well urologist think that i dont have it but aniway ...only I haven't tried fasting ( from what i can thray ) all other methods i thried ....
I can no longer see why you fight a devil you cannot beat???
i really hate my current life ... it consists of reading this dead forum and looking for some magic help as if the doctors would not already offer me ... i just wanna end this hell and move on with life but it just doesn't wanna stop.I'm no longer even sure if I'm in an active or chronic phase where I look for answers I can't find anywhere. sometimes a week goes by I have sex twice a day without pain and sometimes it hurts me to say 2 days in a row .. very strange...sometimes I have wild sex for days in a row without any pain for days, and sometimes it only hurts when it geta up ... weird...I don't know what to think anymore...
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Blue25

Do not fast. That approach is coming from desperate people grasping at straws. You do not want to deprive your body of nutrients. Have you ever fasted and had a scar on your hand disappear? People seem to think fasting will dissolve scar tissue ONLY in the penis. That's not how that works...

Blue25

I'd say best thing to do is ease your mind, don't worry about what might happen. Appreciate that you're not worse than you already are. Who knows, some day in the future you might look back and say "at least I could have sex" and wish you had appreciated it more. Make a list, things that are going well, and things that aren't going so well. For each of the things that you have that aren't going so well, try and make a positive out of each one. Or tell yourself, this doesn't define me because *blank*

Do you really want to look back at your life and remember all the hours spent here? When your life flashes before your eyes do you want to just see yourself looking at your dick the whole time? If it gets bad enough there are surgery's, implants ect. Your doctor will tell you when you are needing these things. Don't give into the fear the people here give. They project their fear and helplessness in their answers. Like NeoV, his traction video is very helpful, his tips on diet are great just in terms of keeping up general physical health. But "pre-ronies" is the least helpful term ever. We were "pre-ronies" at birth everyone in the world  who will eventually get peyronies has is in "pre-ronies" state. People have lost a lot of sleep over whether or not they have pre-ronies instead of asking do I have PEYronies.  

agranderson2019

Blue. I agree 100%. Pre-Ronies is a term that just scares the crap out of everyone.  
Male. 28 Years Old. Unsure if I have peyronie's disease or not?