Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ALL Members PLEASE Add a Signature line with age, history etc
PROFILE -> FORUM PROFILE -> SIGNATURE
More instructions here -> Signature Line - History - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How's it going with women?  (Read 209 times)

Daniel2222

• Voting Member
How's it going with women?
« on: February 08, 2020, 06:07:52 PM »

Hey guys i was wondering if any of you managed to get a girlfriend post peyronie injury and of course how did you handle the situation when you explained to her that your penis is somehow different and you might not be able to have too much, if any at all, penetrative sex. The thing is that this condition and my depression as well are making me isolate from social groups and just make me choose to be lonely..which i hate. Do you guys have any tips for an (almost)18 years old that didnt even have the balls to approach girls in the last year.Do i even have the chance to find someone to love me at this age ( i dont know if a girl my age for example would sacrifice so much fun just for an unfortunate guy that hates his life despite having all he needs to grow up decently). College is coming soon as well so yeah...i want to try and make new friends and stuff.
Thank you.

Important This post is not a rant nor was it written as an insult for anyone. I do not generalize people i just want to know what others have gone trough and what they think about all of this
First symptoms age :16
Curve:30 degrees to the left 10 upwards.
Recently hurt myself and i am scared that the curves above and my symptoms will get worse.
Currently on l-arginine , alc l-carnitine and vitamin E.

Hawk

• Bionic Penis 22cm Titan - Dr. Eid 8/7/18
  • Administrator
    • Peyronie's Disease
Re: How's it going with women?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 06:39:54 PM »

Since you have not gone into your profile and made a signature line we know nothing about you like age, degree of bend, whether you have Erectile Dysfunction issues, and more so it is difficult to be specific.

What I will say is even if your penis was huge, straight, and perpetually erect, few girls or guys for that matter want to be with someone that hates their life.  Confidence and positive attitude and factors you can fix even faster than your Peyronies Disease.

What are your thoughts about that point?

Hawk
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 68 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Daniel2222

• Voting Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 04:35:15 AM »

Hey Hawk :)
Sorry for uploading this in the wrong place first of all.
Second of all my penis ain't huge since i used to be above average before my injury and now im just average.I Do not have any Erectile Dysfunction and i do have a 30 degree bend to the left just under the glans . The thing is that i have injured my penis again and im kinda scared that another curvature will appear on the upper side( an upper bend i mean) which would kinda [email protected]< me up since 2 curvatures aren't good are they. I haven't lost too much girth so far.But the question was whether it would be hard or not to find someone to appreciate you for what you are IN A BAD STAGE of this disease . For example if it'd get so bad that you cannot have sexual intercourse.

And about that thing you are right.....i know that no one likes someone that is in such a miserable place like i am...but the thing is that when so much crap happens to you you just lose faith....Everytime i get to be happy...it lasts for a little and then some bad crap happens... i kinda have some other problems too as for example i used to get bullied a few years ago for being a little overweight so i just stopped eating for a few weeks..i would barely even touch food.. i think that i must have triggered an anorexia even tho im happy i stopped at the right moment otherwise i would have been f'~c<+d..i started going to gym and eating more healthy and more but im struggling with adding mass right now...i kinda wish i wouldnt have listened to all those f*ckers and i would have just started going to gym and dang..if i did that...i would probably be more confindent now.

It sucks waking up and breaking down since you have to live miserably one more day.
First symptoms age :16
Curve:30 degrees to the left 10 upwards.
Recently hurt myself and i am scared that the curves above and my symptoms will get worse.
Currently on l-arginine , alc l-carnitine and vitamin E.

NeoV

• Global Moderator
    • Neoman
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2020, 09:25:13 PM »

Yes it's very very possible Daniel. A woman wants a man to lead (generally), and if you are leading the relationship, then you will also be leading what you do in sex (with her consent obviously). If a girl is really attracted, a lot of the time she won't really care and will be happy to go along with what you want to do. At 18 you are basically a child. I've been coaching some guys who were bullied and had a lot of trauma with women and they are 28, and even they are doing well now after setting them in the right direction. At your age you simply should take action and work on your emotions. Definitely hit the gym, meditate, and socialize.

Hawk

• Bionic Penis 22cm Titan - Dr. Eid 8/7/18
  • Administrator
    • Peyronie's Disease
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2020, 10:40:22 PM »

NeoV just gave you some good advice.  I don't want to delve too deep but I am a pretty strong advocate of common sense and Cognitive Behavior Therapy.  It basically teaches that it is our thoughts that make us happy, depressed, confident, or fearful.  So, more than what happens to us it is how we think about what happens to us that really has much more effect than the actual event.  If you are in a position to find a GOOD therapist (there are more poor ones than good ones) that would help.  If you are motivated you can do a lot of work yourself but it could take more time.  You will have to decide if you are making headway with what you can learn here and elsewhere or whether you need a coach to help you.

Women are certainly not all the same.  Like men, they have different wants.  Some are crazy, some are amazing so I hesitate to generalize.  I am sure there are women out there that insist on a large perfect penis.  There are women that insist on more than one guy at a time but these are crazy departures from the norm.

Most women want intimacy.  They enjoy sex but crave intimacy and confidence.  Master these and you will have your pick.  Also, it is a fact that the majority of women cannot climax just from intercourse as men do.  2/3rds of women need oral sex or some form of stimulation directed at their clitoris to even have an orgasm.  Some women (including some that have been on this forum love sex but could be happy if they never had intercourse.

This means the answer to your question is that your penis will not be a reason that you can never have a great life and a great relationship.  In fact, if you can only acquire either a perfect penis or a confident personality with the ability to share intimacy your penis is the least important of those two.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 68 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Cesur

• Voting Member
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2020, 04:19:54 PM »

I have 30 degree upward curvature. I do not have any problem even one night stand

Whyisthishappening

• Major Contributor
« Reply #6 on: Today at 05:21:05 AM »

i had the best sex of my life after Peyronies Disease many one night stands and two relationships exept from pain i did not had a problem do not feel bad about Peyronies Disease  you can have a very active sexual life if your curve permits just be carefoul to not reinjure yourself
alc ,vitamin e, propolis,pde5,NAC,nsaids,olive oil massage,nsaids,aspirin,essential oils cockteils,keto,IF,green tea,coffee
Pages: [1]   Go Up