Micro-needling and peyronie's

Previous topic - Next topic

ljames

Hi guys,

I'm new here so sorry if this breaks any rules or is in the wrong place.

I was thinking that I use micro-needling the help some hair loss product absorb, like minoxidil. would this have any benefit for the penis, was thinking that maybe the vitamin e or castor oil or something might have a chance of reaching the target. and apparently it's great for skin anyway, people seem to use it on their face with no issues.

I'm torn between thinking this is the stupidest thing I've ever thought of or that it's just about stupid enough to work. tried googling it but couldn't find anything other than Sandra Bullock seems to micro needle foreskins into her face which while very very strange!! is not helpful.

If anyone has any thoughts advice or opinions I would be very grateful  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

ljames

I just wanted to add as I am reading up on it now, that it it apparently promotes the growth of new collagen-rich tissue:

"Depending on the wound type and severity, the inflammation phase begins immediately after injury and may last for an average of 7–14 days. Concurrent with the inflammation phase or slightly delayed, cell proliferation is stimulated followed by the activation of the remodeling (maturation) phase" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3921236/

It is effective on stretch marks that is the layer under the skin ripping and also can repair deep acne scars so I don't see why it wouldn't promote similar healing in peyronie's sufferers.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4976400/ - this study also mentions the benefits of penetrating the skin barrier

But again I'm really not sure as I've not had Peyronies Disease for that long (8 months) so sure there is someone out there who knows more than me

Inkognito

I dont know what to think about this... But i can tell you that doctors made " study" for penile injections. One gropu would have real medication injcted while other just placebo ( salt and water). Of corse that real medication had some more improvment then placebo... But placebo group had improvment too ... Hmm intersting. That means that just sticking sterile empty needle in your plaque can impruve your condition...OF CORSE DONT DO THAT BECAUE YOU WILL PROBABLY MISS PLAQUE DOCTORS O THAT EITH MEDICATION. just my oppinion. Sorry for bad English  

projectpd

You may get to the plaque when it seems only about 1mm below the surface but would have to puncture the overlying layers, and would it be possible without puncturing the dorsal nerves that lie over the tunica.  
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%

Bent Ding Dong

I tried micro needling using acupuncture needles into the plaque, didn't work and actually aggravated the plaque.
Age, 40's.

Had peyronie's for more than 10 years. Developed glans lump, then had poor erections and soft glans.

Made a lot of progress over the years with diet and avoidance of sugar and high carbs. Still have the lump but it's much smaller now.

peter123

Iontophoresis can be used to bring compounds like Verapamil to the plaque. I'll try this treatment in the upcoming months, 10 sessions biweekly with 10mg verapamil and 4 MG dexamethasone  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.

projectpd

I think was a study that verapamil iontophoresis and injection combined was more effective than either.  
Good luck . i am sure ionto can be done easily at home. Will update if i do it.  
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%

TonySa

Projected, you don't mean injections at home do you?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.