Peyronies?Plaque identification

Previous topic - Next topic

Buccaneers1

Hi,
I have some questions for those you dealt with this for a while and also have been to qualified urologist This is first time I'm posting I'll post an introduction post shortly.  I know everyone situation /condition is a little different but i was wondering what do the  plaques look like  and what feel like??are there any pictures posted of  close up plaques with people that have peyronies on here. are you supposed to be able to see the plaques  under your penis skin?  Or is there too much tissue in between that only see raised bump. Mine seems like its patch scar tissue right under the skin. Would that be not the tunica and scarring on another layer? Is there even  another layer on top of tunica that could Cause same  symptoms /issues as peyronies? Any info would be appreciated .thanks..
Chris
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Buccaneers1

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Buccaneers1

I have already bit thanks. I was looking more for if anyone had posted pics of plaque scar up close see if looks similar what I see.

TonySa

I've only heard of identifying plaque by feel or ultrasound.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.