Weird feeling

Previous topic - Next topic

Xehonart

I have a weird feeling in my dick. On my bottom left side. Now this is where the majority of my scar tissue is. So dont know if it's to do with that or one of my cylinders or tubes. It's not painful but more of a a kind of burning or tingling sensation. It's only been happening as of today. I pumped and had intercourse last night. Went for about 45 minutes. Anyone ever get this type of sensation or am I worrying about nothing? Dont want a leak or anything to happen. I did pump it an hour ago and everything is working fine
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.
Solution. 22 cm Titan march 7 Dr.Eid. time to go on a legendary F^@$!ng spree.

TonySa

Can't say I've had anything like that.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Pfract

I read here and there that implantees sometimes experience pain or discomfort here and there for no apparent reason. A lot of them, if they inflate to the max or for a considerable amount of time they have pain too. Hopefully it's nothing wrong with your implant.

Xehonart

It's not painful at all. Just never had the feeling before. I'm sure I'm just overreacting lol
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.

Hawk

I have not felt anything like that but is likely just a passing issue.

Remind me of the date of your implant.  It is not in your signature line.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Stepone

Xehonart,

I have had a very painful burning upon occasion, but normally goes away after a minute or two. It's happened after long sex or a long pump. It burned like a red hot poker, but always temporary.
Did your pain go away? If it did, I wouldn't worry.
IF you still have the pain, I would definitely get it checked out.
StepOne
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

Hawk

Correction.  I have felt a "burn" in the first months of the implant from long inflation.  If you are feeling that then it is a sign that you are still stretching and gaining size.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Xehonart

Hey guys thanks for the quick responses. The feeling went away so must of been due to me being pumped up for a while. As for my implant it's been 10 months