News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

New to forum

Previous topic - Next topic

Bsmith3

I have been reading on here as a guest and finally decided to join. I have not been to a doctor and been officially diagnosed with Peyronie's, bit I definitely feel I have it. My penis curves up and to the left when erect. I can also feel the left side is harder than the right. I have started the oral supplements that can be purchased online. It has madee self conscious for sure. My wife has not complained about it but I am not happy with it. Sorry for long intro, but I feel that guys on here will understand.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hawk

Welcome to the forum and no apologies needed.  That was a rather short intro.  How old are you and how long ago did this start?  Do you have any memory of a trigger event?  Does it seem to be stable or progressing?

Have you discussed this with your wife?  Does she know about your concern?  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Bsmith3

Sorry for short intro. I am 36 and I feel I have had it for a while. I don't really have a specific time frame of when it happened. I have just always known it to be kind or like it. I feel it is stable and has not gotten worse in years. My plan is in the next month or so to go to the urologist and get an official diagnosis. I spoke to my wife about it and she was fine with me going to a doctor. She realizes it is my manhood and that I am not happy with the curve. I honestly felt at ease when I found this board and feel like everyone is on the same page not judging each other.  She's like a great support system on here for sure.  

melting

If it's stable that is great. Gives you the theoretical possibility to use traction or VED to counter a curve/bend. If you're mostly functional then you shouldn't be too worried and not take measures that make matters worse..
If it's stable chances are also high that the doc could identify if there's a plaque or scar tissue in the area.(ultrasound)
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

Bsmith3

I am calling tomorrow to try and schedule my first appointment with the urologist, so hopefully when I do get in finally I can get the definitive answer that it is Peyronie's. I do not have any lumps, but I definitely feel like the left side is harder and does not stretch as well as the right side. At least then I can have a direction to go for sure. I am thinking RestoreX if he says traction.