Please bare with me as i am new to the forum. I have some questions and concerns

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeygoots

Hi everyone!

My name is joseph and ive noticed a curvature of my penis for the last year or so. Me being only 21 years old (virgin) and having an average 5 inch penis the curve worries me and i want to help it as soon as possible.

Sex: Male

Height: 5'8' to 5'9'

Weight: 155

Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

Duration: I've really started to noticed it happening for around a year now

Medical issues: I used to have bad acne (not a normal persons acne), I used to be unhealthier than I am now (fat, inactive etc). I'm starting to change that tho.

Past medications: I took accutane for the acne, started off 25 mlg I think then slowed moved to 40 mlg. i was on this medicine 6-8 months if I'm not mistaken

Reaction to drugs: not that I know of, I don't think I'm allergic to a anything.

Other info:

The rules request a photo but I'll send that if really needed. Also I come from Italian roots (I'm full) so idk if that matter with all of this.

So around a year ago I started to notice my penis was curving to its left side and twisting a little. It wasn't as bad so I didn't bother thinking anything of it, now fast forward a year and there's a noticeable curvature leaning towards the upper left side of my body. The twisting part of this is probably clockwise (the urethra is twisting towards my right side, I think that's what it's called).

Now with this being said the progression of the situation might all be in my head but I feel like it's might have gotten worse then is was. I wasn't the healthiest person growing up I liked to eat sweets and unhealthy foods lol I also wasn't extremely active either. I wasn't terribly fat or anything however I wasn't skinny or in-shape either (probably more on the out of shape side). To add fuel to the fire, in between 18-19 I started taking accutane for my bad acne that sparked a health craze because of the cholesterol symptom it had. I start getting a little healthier but wasn't consistent when I was on the medication (couldn't shake my bad habits haha.....) Anyways, fast forward again I'm now off the medicine eating a lot cleaner and healthier and seem to be at a normal weight. 155. I used to be around 175-90.

So when it comes to the condition it's not actually bent when erect but there's a significant curve that I notice myself. I'm uncut and also have issues pulling back my foreskin.

I've done to much research on this, from what I've gathered I have a case of Peyronie's disease or that condition when your born with the curve genetically (which I hope it's not because that's not reversible. Again from what I gathered online)

PS

When I was on the medication my triglycerides and cholesterol levels were high, ranging from 200-350 sometimes.

I hope this is enough info. I just really need some advice on what I could do, tips, pointers, advice etc.

Just remembered something else, I did go to the doc for an unrelated issue with one of my balls (it was in odd, not to bad, pain). He said it was nothing and I probably just hit it or sat on it. The pain went away. I didn't tell him about my curve because I was embarrassed I know I should have told him. He did notice my foreskin issue and recommend I go get circumcised by urologist. I've been putting it off......I know what your going to say, I need to go (are there ways around getting circumcised even with my foreskin problem).

I just remembered another thing....sorry haha. Again I don't know if this is related or not but I have a weird pain in my left hamstring and lower buttocks it goes on and off at total random but persistent at the same time (like it's totally random but it's going away). The pain kinda radiates throughout my left leg and left butt cheek, I also feel like the pain might be radiating towards the left side of genitals but that might not be related just a really big coincidence (that'll be you choice to decide, I personally think it's related).

Ok I'm officially done ✅ hopefully this isn't to messy and unorganized I just wanted to give as much info as possible, I'm just really desperate for answers and solutions, this is bothersome to me and stresses me out sometimes. Nonetheless, thank you to everyone who contributes and helps me. 🙏

P.S again,
Im currently keeping my diet as strict and healthy as possible, taking a multi-vitamin, vitamin d3, vitamin e and Acetyl L Carnitine
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
Relationship status
etc

TonySa

Welcome, actually your better off w a cogenital curve because it's an otherwise healthy penis.  Before circumcision (you'll lose lots of pleasureable sensations), try gently stretching your foreskin each day.  With time it will loosen!  Be sure to start by reading the survival guide and bring any questions here.  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

LWillisjr

Joeygoots,
Nowhere do we have a rule requiring you to post any pictures. That is COMPLETELY up to you. What I do recommend I that you try to measure you curvature. Instruction how to do that are listed below. Know and tracking your curvature is important. Then you know if you are getting worse or getting better. And suggestions of what to do vary whether you have a 10 degree curve or an 80 degree curve.

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,4760.0.html
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

melting

Well, that's a lot info which is good.

I'm not sure if the accutane has anything to do with it. Do you assume that? Is it interferring with the penis or possibly collagen(which in real peyronies is accumulated in a "false way" when the body deals with an injury)?

To me your hamstring issue left side is very relevant. As I understand you had no initial injury or anything else you can remember that started this issue? When you examine your penis is there any hard lumpy tissue to be felt?

Harnstrings, buttocks etc. are all connected to the pelvic floor which is connected to your penis.
Any imbalance can influence the way your penis is positioned. So a very tight left side could possibly pull your penis towards the left side. Your balls theoretically could be involved too.
To solve that you can do physiotherapy and/or consult a good chiropractic. You can also find a lot of stuff/exercise about pelvic floor balance, tension etc. on the web.

Regarding the foreskin, it's possible to stretch it over a long time like any other tissue which can help. I wouldn't circumcise right now while you're dealing with this other issue. I had an adult circumcision and it's not as easy to deal with,(night erections!), as with a toddler. It also might influence your Pelvic floor badly. I also noticed that many docs are very fast with going for a circumcision as it's a routine op they can easily make money with.

It's good that you're aware of your overall health. Eat healthy, breath fully, good air and do something for your body, sports or yoga, fitness, but first check if you are imbalanced which can get worse if you do fitness etc. unaware.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

Wethenorth

I've had a very similar situation to you OP. I agree with melting as it sounds like a variation of pelvic floor dysfunction/imbalance. I saw a renown sex therapist (who created a very popular ED/hard flaccid site) who said that a lot of patients he saw were convinced they had Peyronies, only to have absence of plaque and an array of pelvic floor issues. Get an ultrasound to check for plaque or scarring would be step one. Looking up good pelvic floor stretches and/or seeing a pelvic PT would help you greatly. Understand that it won't be an overnight fix but you will see improvement just be patient.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Wethenorth

Also want to add that I too experienced a "ball issue" of sorts that kicked off all my pelvic floor problems. Just food for thought.  

melting

Wethenorth, the amount of pelvic floor / "Hard flaccid" issues these times are spiking like crazy. It's an epidemic.

I was member of several "men's issues" forums since 2000 and this huge influx of Pelvic floor related issues started only around 5 years ago and is growing.

It's most probably due to the 2010+ lifestyle changes. I'm mid 30's and remember wanking standing upright to a playboy poster laying down in my bed while guys today sit hunched infront of a pc or look down into a smartphone.

Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

Wethenorth

I'd say it's a combination of that, poor breathing techniques, involuntary clenching of pelvic floor, etc. The frustrating part is that it's constantly misdiagnosed as prostatitis or even Peyronies in certain cases. I'd say physical therapy and meditation have helped me the most with it so far.