So, it’s been 2 years ...

Previous topic - Next topic

D1990m

Hey guys I want to introduce my self and get some additional info hopefully. My name is Daniel and exactly 25 months ago I had sex with my girlfriend and she sat on my penis causing it to slightly Bend. There was no cracking but I did notice when I peed the urine was going to the right. Also when my erection starts my penis deviated to the right and straightened back out again when the erection got hard. Well long story short every night since that incident has been a nightmare. I wake up in panic and check to make sure I can still have an erection and it hasn't hardened to the point of a strong curve. Last January I did notice a little hard ball shape Where the penis meets the shaft. There is also no pain. Will I need to live in this fear for the rest of my life that it will eventually get worse or is there a certain point that I can stop worrying about it getting worse. When will I know if it is finally in the chronic stage instead of active. I have gone to 4 urologists and they all told me to go have a beer and relax, but I feel like they possibly just wanted to get me out of there.  
30 Years old
injury: October 2017
Progressing every year since

Ved therapy
manual traction
low carb diet
Heat therapy
Very Physically active

Bending very visible during semi erect stage
Minimal bending while fully erect
girth loss and torsion