Please help if anyone has had this problem

Previous topic - Next topic

Sten1

Hello, everyone . I hope I don't get annoyed, but I want to ask if anyone has had the following happen. Several times in a row I notice that my erection is excellent when starting a game. I can hold the erection  like that for 10-15 minutes without falling (unless I start thinking about her), I sit, get up, go to bed, and everiting is ok .... BUT when the act begins, she falls. If I interrupt the act it becomes perfect again. This does not sound like an arterial problem or an intravenous leak and I have no idea what it is. Maybe a neurological gap? Has something like this happened to anyone?
PS also it is not compressed by the vagina because after the game it is quite open ....
41 years old. Penis fracture in February. Surgery. After fracture - normal erections. Until July. Shock wave - after that I lost my NTE. After Shock waves the PDE5 didnt work.
2020 - already without depression, I'm just trying to get on the right way

Sten1

Another supplement .... no stimulation (with a hand ) is needed to maintain an erection until the act begins.
41 years old. Penis fracture in February. Surgery. After fracture - normal erections. Until July. Shock wave - after that I lost my NTE. After Shock waves the PDE5 didnt work.

Hawk

Sten, I could not follow the pronouns in your post.  You say you can keep an erection until you think about "her".  Who does "her" refer to?  Part of the confusion is that later you say "she falls"  here it seems like you are using a female pronoun for your penis which is kind of unusual.  So, is "her" a particular female individual or are you referring to your penis in that sentence as her????

One thing is clear if the specific sexual thing you think about determines your erection quality and duration then it is psychological, not physical.  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Sten1

Sten1

May I  have a venous problem if I hold my erection for more than 10 minutes, but when the act begins the erection goes away .... and if I pull out my penis I have an erection again?  

Sten1

Pfract

Hawk

How would pulling your penis out correct venous leakage???

How would thinking about your Penis cause venous leakage???

How could you keep a solid erection for ten minutes with venous leakage???

the answer to all of those is "It couldn't"

If you think about your penis or worry about your penis instead of thinking about sex, that could certainly lead to loss of erection both because mental stimulation is removed and worry and stress cause adrenalin release which actually blocks erections.  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums