Question about doppler test for venous leakage

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope77

Hi all,

I had a doppler test some weeks ago (result attached) and the doctor report said the following:

"There is gradual and sustainable increase in the carvenosa artery peak velocity attaining up to 25cm/sec at 20 mins post papaverin injection.

There is no demonstratable disatolic flow reversal. The end disatolic flow reversal however measures <5 CM/Sec, suggestive of no venous dysfunction"

However I have read that a adequate arterial flow occurs when PSV is >35cm/sec.

Could my doctor report be wrong? Or could he have used a low dose of injection?

Also i noticed that injection lasted only about  20 minutes (my penis only extended forward while laying, rather than raising up like a proper errection). I have heard may people say they have their erection after this injection for up to 1 or 2 hours. Why is mine different?

I need opinions please. Thank you
Acute pain after erect reverse kegel.

Famicone

I just knew it was this. If anyone has a question I can answer it. Maybe I will know some things.
Did the lumps show as peyronies plaque?

TonySa

Hmmm, sounds like you didn't have a full erection which may have impacted the flow.  Are you experiencing erection difficulties?  Did the lumps show as peyronies plaque?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hope77

Quote from: TonySa on December 26, 2019, 03:33:42 PM
Hmmm, sounds like you didn't have a full erection which may have impacted the flow.  Are you experiencing erection difficulties?  Did the lumps show as peyronies plaque?

Uro said the Lumps are enlarged veins and nothing more. Those lumps occured after a rough sexual encounter and it appears they are thrombosed veins. I still have them after 6 months and need help
Acute pain after erect reverse kegel.