Penimaster pro or other

Previous topic - Next topic

Niet_Krom_T

Hi guys

In 2017 QuackAttack posted a comparison between the Penimaster Pro, the SizeGenetics and Phallosan. In his opinion the PMP was the best device of the three.

I'm trying to decide which device would be the best for me and I like the PMP design the most. I would had bought it already but when I look at it it seems that the angle of the glans suction cup is off. Also I read here that some people are getting blisters, which I don't want.

So it seems my options are risking getting blisters, choking my dick with a silicon tube (SizeGenetics concept) or...that's it basically since I don't like the way Phallosan pulls the penis just sideways, and the tension is not consistent.

Am I missing something about the PMP?

No device is perfect, I think choosing one is more like a leap of faith.
40 y.o. Just diagnosed. Onset: ~ June 2019

Bachelek

Hi,
I have a PF with the plus.
When you use the the belt on the PF it has indeed some fluctuation in the tension, due to the elasticity of the belt. I never had trouble with this.
But, the PMP has this to.
When you use the PF+ there is a fixed tension, also on the PMP.
The way you use the belt is different on both systems, I think the PF has an advantage to wear the belt around your back.
Mounting these devices on the glans is also different, perhaps is the PMP a bit easier.
I have only experience with PF. I use it without the protector cap. Never had discomfort or blisters.
Succes with your choice! Feel free to pm me.
66 yr, 30deg left curve.