Strange sensations

Previous topic - Next topic

CCOHEN

Hello all,

I have visited this site a couple of time over the years but have decided to post with a question for the first time.

I have not explicitly been diagnosed with Peyronies. My symptoms, were as follows: I primarily noticed a 'lump' on the right side of the penis shaft between the middle and the base about 8 years ago now. This lump was barely palpable when flaccid and much more prominent when erect - to the point of being slight visible. I was dismissed by doctors as there being 'nothing there' for a couple of years, until 5 1/2 years ago I was referred to a consultant urologist who confirmed there was a lump there. His diagnosis was that it was either a congenital thickening of the right copus cavernosum, or, an atypical and mild presentation of peyronies disease (atypical as I have slight to mild curvature to the left and upwards whereas the plaque/lump is on the right and so it bends the opposite way to what you would expect).

Over the past 5 1/2 years the lump has gotten a tiny bit larger, but really not much at all. Over the whole 8 years I have had 'rings' around the top circumference emanating from the lump location, only visible when erect, which I believe I have read on here that some people with peyronies experience these. Only other symptom is that there appears to be very very slight hourglassing in the location of the lump.

Over the years, I have had no issues - the peyronies/thickening doesn't affect usability in any way, the curvature has not worsened, no pain, no ED etc, like I say, the only change has been a very slight increase in size of the plaque/lump.

The actual question I want to ask, is whether anyone on here has experienced strange sensations in the penis shaft as a result of their peyronies or fibrosis? Occasionally, but by no means regularly, I get an almost tickle/tingle sensation right where the lump is located. It feels like the sensation is coming from deep within the right copus cavernosum specifically. The short time it occurs, it can be relieved by pressing/rubbing the area - almost like relieving an itch.

It is not at all painful, not at all intense, and may last perhaps 10 seconds if that. It might not happen again for a few days or even a few weeks. When it happens it seems to occur within a few hours of ejaculation, though I am pretty sure it has happened at other times. I can't say whether this sensation is something that has always happened as I have become more of a hypochondriac in recent years and so I am more aware of any slight thing with my body, whereas in the past I may have thought nothing of it.

Thanks,

Cohen  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions