Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ALL Members PLEASE Add a Signature line with age, history etc
PROFILE -> FORUM PROFILE -> SIGNATURE
More instructions here -> Signature Line - History - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: strange mark/scar on left side of shaft? any ideas?  (Read 237 times)

pfract

• #whateverittakes
strange mark/scar on left side of shaft? any ideas?
« on: May 09, 2019, 04:38:16 PM »

Hey guys. For some time, like 3 weeks or so maybe I more noticed a change in my penis skin, no the left side of it. Mid shaft. It doesn't seem to go away. Looks somewhat better with hydrating cream, but still there. I do use a lot of talk powder at work, which gets the skin down there dry a lot, but don't know if it's related. Anybody else had  this before? I'm trying not to freak out, and starting to think I should try to get this checked by a urologist..

Note: it's right in between my two fingers. You see the skin slightly discolored.

jj21

• Solid Contributor
Re: strange mark/scar on left side of shaft? any ideas?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 10:23:00 PM »

Sorry bro no idea. Problem with this condition is that every case is different and even doctors don't know much about it.

I did however notice on my penis that the area which has hourglassing/narrowing is a lot darker than the rest. Perhaps from lack of blood flow or something.
Age:30 - Symptoms for 6-7 months no improvement or worsening.... Prominent Left + Upwards curve when half erect.. Fully erect - approx 20-25 degree curve... No noticeable plaque. Waiting on Ultrasound results.. Mild Erectile Dysfunction..
Pages: [1]   Go Up